About Me

My photo
moved to Saskatoon for 10 months in 1984....put down a tap root.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wordle & Library Thing

I had seen a wordle before but it was fun making them - I must try Fern's idea of listing some desires or aspirations to make one - while I was playing I just pasted some quotations in and it was funny what words ended up together sometimes.

We had talked at a staff meeting about using Library Thing to list the books we have in the Popular Science Library so that was my plan when I signed up.   - So far I like it quite a bit - though I ended up adding books before the tags on a couple of them and the tags ended up on the next book - a little housekeeping called for there.

Because I have a workplace project earmarked for Library Thing - it is a nice practical place to finish the program.  This has been a good opportunity to learn how to do things I had heard about but not felt motivated to try.  Thanks to the Committee and the individuals who worked so hard to get this all set up.

I have really enjoyed reading people's blogs and seeing all the creative ideas the library clan has.  This was fun.  kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment