About Me

My photo
moved to Saskatoon for 10 months in 1984....put down a tap root.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Diigo looks interesting

In trolling around the Diigo groups and communities - I kept finding interesting articles.  I could see using this tool to research topics with a lotta help from the other Diigo members.  What I like so far is that it is a little bit like looking at blogs but - sometimes writing a blog feels like shouting down a well - while Diigo is more like talking in a room full of like minded types.  Or maybe a room full of people doing "show and tell" on a mutually agreed topic.

Then I decided to join and the form worked right away - unlike flickr which may be the result of the campus network being less busy this week.  Now I shall have to try the toolbar at home....except I use Safari as my browser at home and I don't think it is one of the approved ones....I shall have to see - may have to start using firefox at home as well.  natter natter natter  ....- on to widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment