About Me

My photo
moved to Saskatoon for 10 months in 1984....put down a tap root.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Something Wiki this way comes

I left a comment about my cavalier suggestion to the members of a three person subcommittee I have been named to that we could use a wiki - I realize now in the usual burst of 23 things creativity I should have phrased the email more like this:

"When shall we three meet (if at all) in Thunder Lightening or more of this da*n snow & slush?

"When the hurley burley's done? When the deadline's come and gone?

Process burn and report bubble wing of data, eye of newt cackle cackle
by the pricking of my thumbs etc etc (well I HAD to justify that title somehow).

At a glance Wikispaces looks pretty friendly (why does free stuff on the web so often look easier to use than the stuff the U of S IT people slave at providing for us) I feel like an ungrateful technowitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment