About Me

My photo
moved to Saskatoon for 10 months in 1984....put down a tap root.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Prezi

So the assignment is to make a Prezi about music....and after an evening of enjoying Tom Lehrer clips on you-tube - decided - why not take one of my favorite songs by him to celebrate the International Year of Chemistry - so I had my you-tube. 2 actually - they are both fun - one is a tiny bit more educational than the other.  If it seems a little off topic - count your blessings - it was this or Gregorian Chant.

I enjoyed working in Prezi - it seems a lot more intuitive and less clunky than powerpoint.  I did have a bit of bother figuring out if a change was saved or if I had to "do" something.  I found I was exiting to view and then going back into edit little bits - there has to be a more elegant way to do this - Maybe I should watch the video again. (you remember RTM and RTFM (military) I bet those initialisms have NOT migrated from
newsgroups to text messaging - when was the last time you saw a manual?)

enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment