About Me

My photo
moved to Saskatoon for 10 months in 1984....put down a tap root.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

today's book

Amigurumi Knits
by Hansi Singh

No I don't know how to pronounce it but I think it is highly addictive.  Last week it I saw it on my friend Lynne's coffee table - it was a public library book, she was leaving on a trip, she gave it to me.  Yesterday when I renewed it in my name at the Francis Morrison Branch, it took a little fiddling because it was from another branch, the Library Assistant looked at it and said "we should have a copy of this one - do you mind if I show it to the person who does the ordering.  By the time she was back there were now 3 library staff admiring it.  I am two thirds of the way through the egg plant.  With any luck my very own copy will be between the doors when I get home.

picture courtesy of Amazon - you need to follow the title link to actually look inside.

1 comment: