About Me

My photo
moved to Saskatoon for 10 months in 1984....put down a tap root.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The 23 Things bit

Almost through week 2 and although I have worked on blogs before - I am trying out different features with this one.  After the I-Google assignment last week I got interested in 'gadgets'  not the odd little things I don't know what they are for that collect in the kitchen junk drawer or the basement tool box....you know "parts" of things that didn't fit when you put it together and the growing collection of Allen Wrenches.  So trying to find and control "gadgets" that I like has been a preoccupation. Alas like that physical junk some of them are sort of what you need but not quite.

For me 23 things is a exercise in "old dog + new tricks" and the books thing - well you know old dogs are often fond of our old tricks too.

woof woof

No comments:

Post a Comment